Alice concentrates her practice in the field of Trusts and Estates. She enjoys working with a wide range of clients and explains both simple and highly technical tax matters in an understandable fashion so that there is no mystery to the documents being signed. Alice’s greatest source of new business comes from referrals from well satisfied clients. In some cases, she now represents three generations of a family. Alice also helps clients deal with administration matters after a death. Since 1997 she has maintained the highest possible rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards awarded by Martindale Hubbell in its confidential peer-reviewed survey.
- Illinois, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
- Boston University, Boston, MA
- LLM (Masters of Law in Taxation) - 1983
- Boston College Law School, Boston, MA
- JD, cum laude - 1977
- Editor of the Boston College Industrial and Commercial Law Review now titled the Boston College Law Review.
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent (Legal Ability and Ethical Standards) - Martindale Hubbell
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greater North Shore Estate and Financial Planning Council
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Tax Section)
Past Employment Activities
- Equity Partner, Bell, Boyd & Lloyd - Chicago, Illinois
- Foley Hoag, Boston, MA
Alice represents her church on the Northbrook Community Relations Commission, and serves on the Commission’s “Northbrook Cares” sub-committee.
Next: Kathleen Georgevich