Guardianship (Header)Shadow Image

When it is necessary to go to court to obtain guardianship of a minor or disabled person, we have the experience needed.

We can represent the guardian by preparing the necessary paperwork, appearing in court, preparing any required accountings and advising the guardian throughout the proceeding. If we are not representing the guardian, we can represent the interests of the proposed ward or any other interested party.

Next: Business Law